Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pusher

So I have come to understand something that I am extremely good at......pushing people away! I had an awesome boyfriend and my best friend and I somehow seemed to push him away like I do all the good people that come into my life. Without my family I think I would be a pretty lonely person because they are really all I have and am so so greatful for them!!! If you can't tell I am just having a really bad day, and a hard time....break ups are definately not my thing im not very good at them! But im sure I will come to find other talents I am good at that involves drawing people to me....right thats what you want haha! Well I will stop venting but blogs are to show peoples real self right.........well here you go an emotional wreck! haha

2 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ok girl, heres the thing... Yes break-ups suck (funny because you've seen one of mine) haha. Anyway, they will always lead to something better and always make you happier in the future! Cheer up and remember who is ALWAYS there for you when you need him! Keep your chin up and know things will brighten up (literally). Summer is coming and more opportunities to be a stunning diva! You may have lost a boyfriend but gain confidence and show it!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Bre, you know how much I love you and I would still love you if you weren't my family. You are such an awesome, beautiful person. You need to be easier on yourself. AND, I don't think you pushed him away. It takes two to tango and I think he didn't make things easy for you.