Friday, May 16, 2008

work work work






So I recently worked at Beaches Tanning Salon on 8th north by the Golds and this is how much fun I had while working there! haha it honestly was the most simple job anyone could ever think of having! Thank goodness I don't work there anymore! Yes Yes I quit today yay!!!!! But it did have some good things I did meet alot of interesting and very nice nice people! I will miss them horribly! haha but I hope you all enjoy my collage of weirdness!!! ME!

5 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You are a doll!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I am so glad you quit too. I miss you lately though. I hope you are having fun at the other job.

Cason and Marie said...

just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bre! It was so fun to see you at dinner the other night! Griffin and i started a blog and i hope you dont mind if i add you to our friend list!

For the Love of Hair said...

Hey lady! Thanks! How have you been? It's been so long since I have seen you:( Whats new?