Monday, June 16, 2008

Twilight!!!!



K I am now hooked honestly I have never been a reader before but I kid you not when I say I read Twilight in one day!!! For me that is absolutely amazing because it took me like two years to read all of the Harry Potter books and I thought I really liked them, but oh was I wrong!! So I have decided that it is no fair that people can make up such beautiful characters like Edward and not allow them to be real cause I have to say I really want an Edward now!!! But I am honestly stoked for the movie to come out I really think it will be good, at least the trailer makes it look like they have done a good job but then again you never really know until you have seen it, so I guess I will be able to tell you what I really think in December!

Now because I read twilight so fast of course I had to start reading New Moon immediately unfortunately I have been extremely busy with work so I haven't got to spend as much time as I would like to reading! But I am half way through and it honestly is killing I just want all the books to be out so that I can know how it is going to end! Not that I want it to end but its like a real story for me and its killing me to find out how it ends! I am one of those crazed fanatics who believes she is actually living the whole story which would honestly be the coolest thing....yeah im a weirdo but no joke Stephenie Meyer is absolutely an amazing writer, she knows exactly how to pull her readers into the book! Anyway I will let you know what I think when I have finished New Moon and am on to Eclipse!

4 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

Bre!! I love you! And I love the Twilight series too. I saw your dad in Orlando at my dad's company (MonaVie) Regional. I think he is in now which is awesome. it's an amazing company. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope all is well! Cute blog!! :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I am a chapter away from finishing Eclipse and it is amazing!!! You will have so much fun reading this one. I miss you. I am excited to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Have you read The Host by Stephenie Meyer? I'm sure you've already heard all about it but when you're done with Eclipse you should read it, it's really, really good!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That video on their blog was hilarious!!!