




So originally I was planning on going up to my aunts for the 4th but my roommate called me and said her friend had free tickets to the stadium of fire and his friend needed a girlie friend so I thought I would be nice and go......can't say I loved Miley Cyrus she was just annoying and you could tell that she really didn't want to be there oh well the blue man group was pretty cool, needless to say I would have rather spent it with my family but here are some pics yo!
5 comments:
Oh come on Bre, you have to love Hannah Montana!!! Just Kidding, missed you though :)
We missed you tons that night. I am so excited for the rodeo on the 24th. At least we can see those fireworks together!
Cute pictures from the 4th!
Hey Bre! I'm glad you found my blog! It was so fun going to Jess's class- thanks for not making fun of me!
bre! I met your cute sister in law at linds angus shower! she and her son are super cute! I miss you, super good to see you last night at reichy reception. wish we could have talked more. Its always good to run into you!
Post a Comment