Thursday, September 18, 2008

the fake photo shoot...getting ready for the real one!




So my friend started working at suggestions salon as a stylist and the assistants are doing a photo shoot and of course she asks me to be her model so she had to pass off the hair and makeup a couple days in advance and when I got home my family loved that I didn't look like I was 15 anymore haha cause I guess I do normally? anyway my brother wanted to take some photos at our house and here are just a few that we took cause I think I look funny....and also I haven't blogged in kind of a long time! But I will definitely post the actual pictures of our shoot after we do them, if we get copies!! yay

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

so cute bre! Your comment was very sweet! I only have a month left. October 21 is the date that our baby boy is born! I cant wait. how are you?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Very cute. My little hottie. I am excited for the real photo shoot!

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

YOuR So SExy!!!

Shelby said...

Hey!! How are ya? You look awesome...can't wait to see the other pics.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Oh pose away girl! How fun. I did this modeling thing and it was soo fun, so ...enjoy every minute of it and feel sexy! Ps You dont look 15 you look 17.. which is good!

Stefanie Bell said...

Oh SMURF DIZZLE!! How I love and miss your freaking face!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

you look so cute miss and love ya!

david and kinsley harper said...

hottie bo body!!!! i miss you

Karly said...

hey cute girl, just so you know, I see you walking down the LA hall all the time. but i am never close enough to say hi!

Hayley Baum said...

I MISS YOU!!! We are here till april, so we need to play asap!

etta said...

you look so cute and very grown up(haha)..just like a supamodel:)