Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surgery!

So I got complaints because I have no updated my blog, i'm trying to get some photos put together to post but I guess I can tell everyone that my shoulder surgery was a success!!! Which is great news, it has been three weeks and it has definitely taken its toll on me the recovery kind of sucks but oh well what can you do!? I am lucky I had the surgery though because once dr. jackson got in there it was worse than we thought! But I will tell you this much being put out is the craziest, most awesome experience ever ha ha! Coming out of it kinda sucks because then you see the damage and just want to go back to sleep! So it was kind of funny because once the nurse wheeled me back to the OR they make you change beds and the anestheiologist put the nose mask on me and told me it was oxygen(which I knew wasn't true!) and so I took 4 breaths like he told me and I felt a little funny, he asked me where I lived and I told him orem, then he says take 4 more breaths and after 1 I was out! haha freakin awesome!!!! I must be weird but I would do it again for sure! not the surgery part though ha ha!

1 comment:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I am glad you are getting back into the blog world.