Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's been a while.......

Me and my bestest friend......oh dear she is married now!!!
All the Sifuentes boys!!! All so handsome
The three amigos......we are the coolest ha!
Noah and I.....do we look alike at all?? ha ha
Noah, Nikki, and I
Cute Mom and Dad....gotta love the parentals!
Jer and Mardi
Noah and Nikki....he had just sworn into the National Guard so we went to dinner!!!!
Becks and Tristan playing together.....I have the cutest nephews ever!!!
Oh goats.....ha

Me in front of a silly ol' cow at the state fair this fall.....I know forever ago!

Well it's been a while since I have updated my blog so I hope you all enjoy my lovely pictures ha ha hopefully it wont take me this long next time!!

6 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

how are you doing!!! i have not talked to you for ever! i hope life is good!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

aww i love all the pictures. it was cool seeing where your dad grew up! i love you!!!

Brandt Lovell said...

hey Bre! I finally found your blog, again!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mardi and Jeremey said...

Dinner that night was way fun. I really miss Noah. You looked way hot that night too!

Caitlin said...

Bre! I love your blog! I didnt even know about it! I hope things are going well!