Friday, June 12, 2009

haha wow!!!!

So we all now know that Breanne officially sucks at blogging!!! haha but please forgive me I promise I will try and be better!! Anyway if you guys all wanted to know I am officially 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that is right I am legally so watch out kids I may wondering around drunk somewhere! haha yeah right if I did that stuff then yeah but since I don't.....please no one worry!!! But anyway my life has been kind of boring I am not even going to lie but that is alright since i'm not married it's supposed to be boring right???? Yeah I don't even know but lets see for those of you that didn't know I work at Iggy's which is seriously the coolest job ever I bet everyone wants it but I am just doing that right now until I find a better job or find a rich husband haha teasing....but I have met some really cool people there......one in paticular but its still to early to tell you about that.....premature ya know! Haha anyway let's see what else!!!! Oh you all need to go see terminator....then star trek...then sorry it's to late to see x-men but that would be my next choice, and I will say this now I am so stoked for Transformers!!!!!!! It's going to be awesome!!!!!! It probably will be my most favoritest movie this year!! Anywho I promise I will be better.......maybe haha

2 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

finally!!! what a cute honest real post love it!! love and miss you!!also add us to your blogger friend list it's pathetic i even has to request it....really? come on!!

love me charee

Kanani said...

Hey Breanne! Cute Blog! Happy late Birthday!! 21 now we can buy alcohol!! and bake with it right. Well just wanted to say hi. I hope you find some fun stuff to do this summer and theat your life isn't to boring. Also, good luck on that guy, i think its a guy your talking about, but anyway good luck!