So it's been an EXTREMELY long time since I have blogged and I have to say it is probably because I really haven't had much to say.....but I seem to have stumbled upon some extra free time I figure why not bore the heck out of people with my somewhat boring life! haha so I recently started a new job at a new restaurant up in the District called RUMRZ and it's actually been super fun in the two days we have been open and I really need to say that I am so so so so so so glad to be done with IGGY'S!!!!! Ahhhhhhh honestly it has been the best thing for me I realize now that a year and a half there was giving me a migraine haha so it's been a great sigh of relief! The drive to the new job isn't bad either it gives me a few moments to think and just be alone.........hahaha okay so today it was hilarious I was upstairs for breakfast and Nikki had made eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage so Sibylla (my little mini me of a neice) wouldn't sit in her high chair Aunt Bre had to hold her and feed her! Anyway so Tristan was just in a tee shirt and his undies and Sissy was sitting on the floor in front of him well all of a sudden she sneezes and egg flies all of the floor!! Ahhhh so I grab a paper towel to go wipe up the egg covered floor and I go to get up and Tristan says, " and me!" so I look up at him and he has egg all over his legs and undies! I literally fell on the floor dying of laughter because for some odd reason I thought it was the most hilarious thing I had ever seen! So my sister in law and brother are asking why I am laughing so I make them come look at Tristan with this confused look on his face because he wants the egg OFF haha! It honestly made for an amazing day! So for tonight I will leave you with the incredible Sunday dinner we had at the Sifuentes house and my mouth is literally watering just thinking back on how divine it was!! The menu was....
Balsamic glazed pork medallions
Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
Cheesy mashed potatoes
AMAZING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment