So I have a serious problem with guys at the gym.......so to be honest there are plenty of extremely SEXY guys at the gym and if I wanted to be a lame-o I would go up and talk to them!!!! So on rare occasion a guy will ask for my number haha which the last time that happened I tried to date the guy and he ended up being a jerk!!! And let's be honest I know I could have done way better! I am sure most people would just laugh and say duh it didn't work you met him at the gym and I know that is true but hey there are probably some genuinely good guys there! So I went to the gym tonight just minding my own business trying to enjoy my workout when this guy comes up to me so of course I take out my head phones and smile and he says, " so this is really random and I never do this but I have been trying to figure out a good way to ask you out to dinner...." so he is sort of cute, short and to be honest not really my type but I really can't say no to people so I looked at him and said, " well I guess all you have to do is ask!??" What the freak is my problem haha and so of course we started talking and he seems like an okay guy he went on a mission at least so he can't be to crazy right?? Well I gave him my number and this is horrible but I don't really want to hang out with him! Yikes I am horrible huh!?? I do have a question though......why don't the guys that I actually think are attractive and I would possibly love to go up and talk to if that wasn't such a creepy thing to do come up and ask to take me out or for my number!!?? I may possibly be setting my standards to high or something but it gets quite irritating! haha this is why being single sucks because to be honest when you get asked out you don't really have a truthful reason to say no!!!!! Ahhhh anyway there is my little tangent for the day!
1 comment:
Go for it Bre. Who knows you may but end up loving his personality and THAT will make him super sexy. Good lucky lady, I sure love ya! XO
Post a Comment